Updating your address, credit card, and managing your orders is easy from your customer dashboard! Below, find a step-by-step of how to update each of these areas, with screenshots to show you where to click.
Accessing Your Account
Access your account by clicking on the person outline at the top of the page.
Managing Your Subscription
When you log in, you'll be taken to a page that shows past orders. To get to the page where you can update your subscription, address, or billing information, click "Click to Manage Subscription."
After you've navigated to the subscription manager page, you will have multiple options, including:
- Update the product in your subscription (i.e. swapping the two-bottle box for the four-bottle box, or changing from all red bottles to mixed)
- Skip a shipment (just select "manage upcoming orders")
- Update your mailing or billing address
- Update your payment information
- Apply a discount code from a referral
- To do this, click "View details" under your upcoming order (or whichever order you'd like to apply the discount to). Then click "Discount codes" and enter the unique discount code you received in an email. Click "Apply discount."
- See your transaction history
- Cancel your subscription
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your account sorted for you!